Here is how to do it.
- Take a cleaned out Milk Jug, make sure it has no label on it either, the label could come off and clog your toilet.
- fill the jug with water and cap it off.
- take the top off the back of your toilet (be careful it's heavy and breakable)
- flush your toilet while its refilling place the jug in the open side of your tank
- make sure that it isn't coming into contact with any of the mechanisms in your tank.
happy saving and remember to live well, bless better.
image thanks to http://www.urbanecoist.com/2008/08/